What can you expect from a course?
- Intensive training on international standard. Monday to Friday 9:00 – 16:30.
- You will learn highly effective nail treatments and easy step-by-step techniques.
- You will receive training manuals, the kit of your choice and training.
- Courses are very intensive and not a crash course.
- Students may request an attendance letter which is valid for 3 months until scheduled practical examinations.
|Product knowledge||Sales techniques||Nail diseases and disorders|
|Nail anatomy||Health and hygiene||Client consultation|
|First aid||Business skills||Product application|
|Theory in all systems||Practical in all systems||Models|
You will learn how to do:
|Overlays on natural nails||Tip overlays||Party nails|
|How to remove artificial nails||Fills and backfills||Nail art (depending on the course)|
|The criteria for a good set of nails||Different techniques for different systems||Toe nail application (if included in the course)|
What do you need?
- 3 Hand towels when you start with models.
- 1 Face towel when you start with models.
- 1 Bath towel.
- Cotton wool, ear buds and Savlon.
- Nail clipper (can be purchased).
- 2 Small glass glasses (to soak if necessary) Shooter glasses will work.
- 2 Bowls that fit into each other, for removing artificial nails. (Not plastic)
- Pen and ruler or Veneer (for measuring lengths).
- Please bring your own refreshments and lunch.
- Please bring I.D. Document.
Information regarding examinations:
- All theory examinations are written during the course.
- Students will receive scheduled dates for practical examination during the course. There are no extra charges for examinations. However, should a student not pass theory examinations or miss their scheduled examinations, a penalty of R100 per individual examination must be paid before re-writing can commence.